How to purchase
TestSwab is a quick and easy way to accurately monitor the cleanliness of surfaces to help insure cleanliness. Test swabs detect protein residues and therefore residual allergens left on a surface after cleaning. Simply swab a surface, release the reagent and if food residue is present the reagent will turn purple. The color change provides a semi-quantitative measure of the surface cleanliness. The more protein present, the quicker the color change to purple and the darker the color. Test Swab quickly validates the absence of proteins on a surface.
- Easy to use: 3 steps - swab, click, read
- Rapid: Results available within 10 minutes. If it’s GREEN it’s clean
- Simple: Visual reading of colour change and interpretation of results
- Convenient: No instrumentation required, pre moistened swab tip
Simply click on the "Buy Now" button located below
Swabs are stocked in Edmonton , Alberta Canada and can be shipped within 48 hours.
TestSwabs as low as $2.00 each click "Buy Now" for more information
TestSwab Shelf Life
· Shelf life for swabs is 12 months at refrigerated temperatures (2-8°C)
· 4 weeks at room temperature (21-25°C)
· Do not freeze.
Norwex Consultant/ Leader